The 7 most common questions when journey mapping
The Customer Journey Map is a really powerful tool to help you create great customer experiences, and it is a key asset for you to achieve a more customer centric organisation.’ But as with most methods and tools, you need to use it right. Worst case, you´ll find yourself spending a lot of time and effort on a map that eventually will end up as a pretty picture on the office wall.
How do you create journey maps that are useful, instead of useless? And how can you be sure to spend your valuable time and resources on the right things? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions on journey mapping - and the answers of course!
- Which customer journeys should I start with?
- How much insights do I need?
- What lanes do I need in my journey map?
- Where in the map do I start?
- What’s the difference between Customer Journey Maps, Experience Maps and Service Blueprints etc… and when to use what?
- How detailed should my journey map be?
- How long does it take to make a journey map?
Want to become a Journey Mapping ninja?
Learn the proven techniques on How to Create Journey Maps like a professional
Look out for these 6 mistakes when customer journey mapping
Check out our blog for more CX- and journey mapping-knowledge and inspiration!
By Daniel Ewerman - August 31, 2018