Growth Marketing Manager
Your main responsibility will be creating and implementing digital market demand and growth strategies. You’ll manage and support activities across all stages of the customer experience: lead generation, customer acquisition, activation, retention, and up-selling.
We are now looking for a person for the exciting role of Growth Marketing Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team and early-stage scale-up business in the fast growing CX (Customer Experience) industry. You will become an important member of the Custellence team, influence the company’s continued growth and direction, while helping to shape the future of the Customer Experience industry.
Your main responsibility will be creating and implementing digital market demand and growth strategies. You’ll manage and support activities across all stages of the customer experience: lead generation, customer acquisition, activation, retention, and up-selling. You will play a big part in creating market and product qualified leads to our inside sales team, as well as nurturing and activation campaigns for existing customers.
Working cross-functionally with colleagues in sales & marketing, customer success, product development and customer insight, you will design and implement data-driven growth initiatives while periodically reporting to the CCO.
The role includes:
- Develop and manage the implementation of growth marketing campaigns, with a focus on content marketing, social media marketing, and paid advertising, throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Leverage marketing analytics, product analytics and user behavior analytics tools during market research to find ways to optimize and enhance our marketing efforts
- Ensure that our blog, social media accounts, and website are continuously updated and optimized to provide a great user experience.
- Monitor and manage our social media and web analytics and develop insightful reports for the team.
- Produce, publish and repurpose content across various digital channels
- Test, follow-up and optimize campaigns and performance
- Set up CRM/sales support with sales processes, qualification, lead scoring and automations for salespeople
- Manage the marketing data and database, ensuring data accuracy and compliance with data protection regulations
Who are you?
You have a creative mind and are not afraid to try new things, challenge and think differently. You are sharp with analysis and numbers, and can use customer insights and data to draw conclusions, solve problems and find opportunities going forward. You are persistent and enjoy tinkering and improving, and like when something you create turns out to work and produce great results.
As a colleague, you are inclusive and helpful. Because your role is cross-functional, you find it easy to build relationships and collaborate with others. You are pragmatic and can both prioritize and reprioritize in order to quickly push projects to completion.
We strive to be a workplace with colleagues with different perspectives and experiences, and we therefore welcome a diversity and breadth of applicants.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in data-driven sales and marketing
- Good experience with CRM and market automation (systems/technology and working methods)
- Experience of all parts within digital growth, if you have worked with SaaS, that is an advantage.
- Experienced in the areas and the methods and tools used in data and web analysis, acquisition, conversion, retention, content and martech
- Good knowledge of digital advertising, e.g. in Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Good knowledge of SEO, conversion optimization and its tools
- Excellent English, which is our main language of communication
- Experience in content production is an advantage
- If you have an interest or experience in CX (Customer Experience), customer journey methodology or service design, that is also an advantage.
Sounds interesting? Send your application to email@example.com