Perhaps now’s the time to connect with one of our Custellence
Partners for a chat. The Custellence Partners are agencies who
are experts in helping organizations to successfully become more
They share the belief that organizations shouldn't be dependent
on consultants, but nevertheless understand that in order to be
independent, people need good advice and support from time to
When you don’t have all the know-how internally, a Custellence
Partner can be a good solution to get faster and better
Typical Get Started Questions answered by our Custellence
- Can you help us with tailored training in Customer Journey
- How can we create map structures or templates suited for
organization and project?
- How do we segment our customers to get the most valuable
- How many maps do we need to create? How detailed or general
make them? What maps should we start with?
- How do we convince senior managers about the value of
customer/centricity and journey mapping?
- How do we migrate our existing maps into Custellence?
Typical Advanced Questions answered by our Custellence
- We have been journey mapping for a while, but how do we turn
insights into action?
- Who is responsible for keeping the maps up-to-date? How do
in order to create ownership of the maps and keep them
- How might we get a review or second opinion on our various
with to get even more value out of it?
- Can you help us get more deep customer insights through
- How do we connect our internal processes to our Customer
- When you archive items you will immediately be able to undo
if you change your mind.
Our Custellence Partners
Transformator Design -
EPIC Consulting -
United Arab Emirates
Do you want to partner with us?
Help your clients succeed even better, and grow your business.
Wanting to learn more about becoming a Custellence Partner? Get
in touch with Daniel Ewerman to have a